- Perato medicated Soap has been formulated for clear bright and acne-free skin.
- It also exhibits bactericidal, keratolytic, comedolytic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- It possesses superior efficacy compared with erythromycin and tetracycline for acne vulgaris.
- Perato medicated Soap consists of benzoyl peroxide and clindamycin phosphate.
- Benzoyl peroxide exhibits bactericidal, keratolytic, comedolytic and anti-inflammatory activity.
- Perato Soap’s combination is more effective than salicylic acid and retinoic acid in disrupting the stratum corneum cohesion.
- Clindamycin phosphate shows anti-microbial activity. Also inhibits P. acnes-driven inflammatory response and expression of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
Benzoyl Peroxide 1.25% w/w & Clindamycin Phosphate 0.1% w/w
How to use
Use in place of ordinary soap. Ensure that all affected parts of the skin are covered by the lather. Leave for few minutes then rinse with water. Use 2-3 times daily.