Moisoft gentle face cleanser makes the skin clear and hydrated without irritation or making the skin dry.
- Useful for acne and rosacea
- Surfactants added are excellent for eyes and skin tolerance
- Recommended for disease comprised skin such as xerosis, eczema, psoriasis and atopic dermatitis
Moisoft Cleanser consists of Cetyl alcohol, Stearyl alcohol, Saccharide isomerate, Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate and Aloevera.
Cetyl and Stearyl alcohol give cleansing, and moisturising action and are also recommended for disease compromised skin.
Sodium lauroyl sarcosinate is excellent with eye and skin tolerance and has a safer profile than SLS/SLES/ALS.
Other than it’s well-established moisturizing ability, Aloevera has anti-inflammatory and anti-fungal properties which helps to soothe redness and irritation on the skin.
- Sensitive and dry skin types
- Acne and rosacea
- Contact dermatitis
Soap-free, Sulphate-free and Paraben-free skin cleanser.
Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Strearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Aloevera Extract, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Hydroxyethyl Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol and Ethylhexylglycerin.
How to use
- Apply on moist skin and massage gently
- Moisoft cleanser can be rinsed off with water or wiped off with soft tissue or soft cloth or cotton wool
- Avoid contact with eyes. In case of contact, wash with water immediately.