- This advanced skin lightening gel is used to lighten the skin tone and is used to balance even skin tone as everyone wishes to have. Melanin is a substance present in the body responsible for skin tone.
- This gel gives superior skin whitening results. It is achieved by reducing the concentration of Melanin which is done by inactivating the tyrosinase enzyme.
- Besides skin whitening, it also prevents DNA damage and inflammation. Areas of increased pigmentation such as moles may be depigmented to match the surrounding skin.
Lumiedge skin lightening cream is a unique combination of Bellis perennis extract, alpha arbutin and vitamin B3
- Bellis perennis extract presents unique antimelongenesis actions at all important stages of melanin formation
- Alpha Arbutin is a natural alternative for a common skin lightening chemical called hydroquinone
- Vitamin B3 also aids in skin lightening process by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes
- Presence of L-Glutathione modulates the actions of other antimelanogenic components
- Tetrahydrocurcumin offers anti-inflammatory effects combined with antioxidant action
Nicainamide, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Licorice Extract, Allantion, EDTMP, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis
Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glutathione, Alpha Arbutin, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, DMDM Hydantoin (and) lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance & Purified Water.
How to use
Take 2-3 finger tip size drops of Lumiedge skin lightening gel and apply evenly at affected areas after cleansing the skin.