Lumiedge Skin Gel
Lumiedge Skin Gel is used to lighten the skin tone and to balance even skin tone. Melanin is a substance present in the body responsible for skin tone. This gel gives superior skin brightening results for Sheer Radiance. It is achieved by reducing the concentration of Melanin which is done by inactivating the tyrosinase enzyme.
Besides skin brightening, it also prevents DNA damage and inflammation. Areas of increased pigmentation such as moles may be depigmented to match the surrounding skin.
Lumiedge skin gel is a unique combination of advanced Phytoextracts along with Glutathione, Vitamin C and Vitamin B3.
- Alpha Arbutin is a natural alternative for a common skin lightening chemical called hydroquinone
- Vitamin B3 also aids in skin lightening process by inhibiting melanosome transfer from melanocytes to keratinocytes
- Presence of L-Glutathione modulates the actions of other antimelanogenic components
Niacinamide, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Butylated Hydroxytoluene, Licorice Extract, Allantion, EDTMP, Vitis Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Butylene Glycol, Water, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Disodium EDTA, Glutathione, Alpha Arbutin, Ammonium Acryloydimethyltaurate/VP Copolymer Propanediol, Ethoxydiglycol, DMDM Hydantoin (and) lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Fragrance & Purified Water
How to use
- Take 2-3 finger tip size drops of Lumiedge skin gel
- Apply evenly at affected areas after cleansing the skin