- UVedge Sunscreen Lotion is a product applied to the skin to protect against the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Covering skin with clothes alone is not enough to protect you from harmful UV rays.
- UVedge sunscreen lotion is an advance SPF 50 sunblock formula with infra guard. It is best suitable for people with dry skin.
- Also prevents IR and blue light-induced free radical formation. Helps in preventing mitochondrial DNA damage.
- Also prevents the loss of skin density upon sun exposure.
UVedge Lotion contains infra guard, sunflower sprout extract, aloe vera and glycerine. Infra guard is an effective, efficient and stable antioxidant. Prevents IR and blue light-induced free radical formation. Inhibits lights-induced skin aging.
- water resistant
- pollution protection
Aqua, Octyl Methoxy Cinnamate & Oxybenzone & Avobenzone & 1,3-Butylene Glycol & Phospholipids, Propanediol, Cyclomethicone, Aloe vera Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Diethylhexyl Carbonate, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behenyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Dimethicone, Caesalpinia spinosa Fruit Pod Extract/Caesalpinia spinosa Fruit Extract (and) Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract (and) Propylene Glycol (and) Phenoxyethanol (and) Sodium Benzoate (and) Aqua/Water Silica, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sodium Polyacrylate (and) Hydrogenated polydecene (and) Trideceth-6, Phenoxyethanol and EthylHexylglycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross polymer, Triethanolamine, Fragrance.
How to use
Squeeze desired amount of UVedge SPF 50 Lotion on Fingertips and apply on freshly cleaned face, neck and other exposed part of the body 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Re-apply after swimming, sweating, physical activity or as needed.