- This special encapsulated Sunscreen is a product applied to the skin to protect against the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Covering skin with clothes alone is not enough to protect you from harmful UV rays.
- UVedge Sunscreen Gel protects 100% against 250-380 nmuv radiation and more than 90% protection against 380-400nm.
- Its non sticky gel texture smoothly slides on skin and penetrates very fast. It also acts as an astringent (pore tightening agent).
- Chamomile extract in it helps to heal UV induced skin damage.
- Now every time you step out of home face the sun with full confidence. Protect your skin from pollution damage.
UVedge SPF30 a specially encapsulated sunscreen gel, contains butyl methoxy dibenzoylmethane, Ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate and benzophenone-3.
This specialized encapsulated sunscreen dispersion, ensures prolonged and consistent SPF values.
- Non absorbed into the skin
Purified Water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerine, Water & Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate & Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane & Benzophenone-3 & Phospholipids & 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Aloevera Extract, Phenoxy Ethanol, Chamomile Extract, Polysorbate – 20, Colour (C I No.16185), Sodium Acrylates Copolymer (and) Lecithin, Fragrance.
How to use
Squeeze desired amount of Uvedge gel on fingertips and apply on freshly cleansed face, neck and other exposed part of the body 15 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Re-Apply After Swimming, Sweating, Physical Activity or as needed.