UVedge SPF- 50 Gel
- Covering skin with clothes alone is not enough to protect you from harmful UV rays
- Uvedge Sunscreen Gel is for application to the skin to protect against the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays
- UVedge SPF- 50 Gel protects against harmful broad-spectrum UVA/UVB rays with SPF 5O PA+++ and skin lightening extracts
- Its non-sticky gel texture smoothly slides on skin and penetrates very fast. It also acts as an astringent (pore tightening agent)
- Now step out of your home and face the sun with full confidence
- Also protect your skin from pollution damage
Non sticky, Non-greasy UVedge SPF 50 Gel with PA+++ sunscreen gel contains Scutellaria baicalensis root extract, Saxifraga sarmentosa extract.
It acts by suppressing the activation of the enzyme (AhR-CYP) involved in sun damage and caused by pollution/ smoke, inducing skin wrinkles and pigmentation. It promotes the DNA in skin cells.
Purified water, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Glycerin, Water & Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate & Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane & Benzophenone-3 & Phospholipids & 1, 3- Butylene-Glycol, Saxifraga Sarmentosa Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Fruit Extract, Morus Bombycis Root Extract, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Alovera Extract, Phenoxy Ethanol, Polysorbate-20, Fragrance Colour (c I No. 16185), Sodium Acrylates-Copolymer (and) Lecithin.
How to use
- Squeeze desired amount of UVedge SPF 50 Gel on fingertips
- Apply on freshly cleaned face, neck and other exposed parts of the body 15-20 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Re-apply approximately every 3 hours, or after swimming or sweating heavily, or as needed
- Apply everyday for maximum protection