Sun Protection Lotion
- This special encapsulated Sunscreen lotion is a product applied to the skin to protect against the harmful effects of the sun’s ultraviolet (UV) rays.
- Covering skin with clothes alone are not enough to protect you from harmful UV rays.
- UVedge sunscreen lotion is an advance SPF 19 is safe to use in children. It is best suitable for children with dry skin.
- It plays a significant role in collagen formation. Also, provide long term protection and leaves no white cast on skin.
UVedge-Zn SPF 19 contains micronized microfine zinc oxide with aloe vera. Zinc oxide is a true broad-band UV-A/UV-B blocker.
Aloe vera helps in skin healing, protecting and smoothening properties. Also, zinc oxide creates anti-UV rays shield on skin.
- naturally photostable
- leaves no white cast on the skin
Purified water, Zinc Oxide and Triethoxycaprylylsilane,
Isoamyl Laurate, Caprylic Capric Triglycerides, Glycerin, Aloevera
Extract, Steareath-2, Cetyl Alcohol, Steareath-2, Dimethicone,
Cyclopentasiloxane, Sodium Acrylate/ Sodium Acrylodimethyl
taurate Copolymer & Isohexadecane & Polysorbate 80, Xanthan Gum,
Phenoxy Ethanol, DM Hydantion, Ethylenediaminetraacetic Acid.
How to use
Squeeze desired amount of Uvedge-Zn Lotion on fingertips and apply on freshly cleaned face, neck and other exposed parts of the body on freshly cleansed face, neck and other exposed parts of the body 15-20 minutes prior to sun exposure.
Re-apply approximately every 3 hour, or as advised. Apply everyday for maximum protection.